Export VETRI wallet to MetaMask Desktop
In order to export your VETRI wallet to MetaMask Desktop browser extension please follow this manual:
- Open VETRI app on your phone, switch to the Reward tab , find a button to “See my VLD on-chain in Polygon” and copy your private key of VETRI wallet to the clipboard.
- Pass copied private key to your Desktop device in a secure way
- One of recommended ways is to send one half of your private key to yourself in one messenger, and send the other half of your private key using another messenger. Afterwards, remove both messages in the messengers.
- Open MetaMask extension in your browser, click on the account logo to see the menu, and select Import account item and input the private key from your VETRI app.
- Switch your imported account to use Polygon network:
If you don’t see Polygon network in the list, click Add network button and add it from there.
If it does not work, please follow the official Polygon documentation:
5.Import VLD token to be able to see your VLD funds using Import tokens link:
- Insert the following address into the form and click Add custom token:
Add VETRI wallet to MetaMask Mobile app
In order to import your VETRI wallet to MetaMask Mobile app please follow this manual:
- Open VETRI app on your phone, switch to the Reward tab , find a button to “See your VLD in Metamask” and copy your private key of VETRI wallet to the clipboard.
- Import your VETRI wallet to MetaMask Mobile app.
- Open MetaMask app on your phone, click on hamburger button, then click on the existing account name. It will open a new pop-up called Accounts.
- Click on “Import an account” item
- Paste your private key copied from this screen and hit “IMPORT” button
- You will have to see a new account with the public address displayed in the app.
3. Next, you have to switch the imported account to the Polygon network. First, click on network name dropdown, then hit “Add a network” button and Add “Polygon Mainnet”.
If you are struggled, please follow the official documentation in Polygon:
- Finally, import VLD token to be able to see your funds.
You can add it manually in MetaMask app by clicking “Import tokens”, switching to “Custom Token” tab, and pasting the following VLD Token Address: